Frequently Asked Questions –ApparelOne™ ERP
What is an ERP?
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. It is an enterprise-wide information system that reduces the manual processes and streamlines the overall business operation; by providing accurate real-time data from all the departments and locations in the organization.
What is ApparelOne™ – ERP?
ApparelOne™ is a flagship ERP solution, designed and developed by CollabX Networks. It is a modern, intuitive, and proven enterprise solution that meets all the needs of the Apparel & Garments industry. It is designed to overcome the industry-specific concerns with very effective time-management, responsive communication, and real-time reporting.
How will ApparelOne™ ERP benefit my organization?
- Faster access to all your orders and status anytime anywhere
- Boost your bottom-line by sourcing the right quantity at the right time
- Creates system driven organization increasing accountability and productivity
- Timely execution of orders as per schedule
- Exercising control on every activity in the organization
- Minimize wastage, maximize efficiency
- Better monitoring and control
- Detailed planning and budgeting helps you understand your inventory and process requirements in advance
- Control the inflow and outflow of multiple variants of products effortlessly
- Management Approvals on Budget & Quotation
- Ensuring legal and Regulatory Compliance
In a nutshell, enterprises have the ability to manage mission-critical information to make better decisions while reducing costs, improving productivity and profits.
Who is it for?
ApparelOne™ ERP comes in three different variants, each designed to address the needs of specific audiences.
- ApparelOne™ ERP – for Apparel Manufacturers
- ApparelOne™ ERP – for Leather Garment Manufacturers
- ApparelOne™ ERP – for Buying Houses & Agencies
What modules does it cover?
- Order Management
- Planning Management
- Budget & Approval
- Inventory Management & QC
- Production Management
- Production Planning & Control
- Exports Management
- Management Information System
- HR & Payroll
- Live Chat
Where can I see a DEMO of the product?
Please visit the link to schedule a DEMO, and one of our helpful Consultants will do the needful.
What kind of support system do you have in place?
We provide a comprehensive Maintenance and Support Plan to our clients. We offer value-adding technical support to help clients gain the maximum benefits from their systems and to ensure our modules are used for maximum efficiency.
What are the System Requirements to implement the solution?
- Minimum 3 GHz processor
- Minimum 16 GB of RAM
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and above
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above
- IIS Server 7.0
What is the typical time frame for an implementation?
Depending on the scope of your requirements and based on our experience in implementing the product, it may take from 2 – 6 months. Our consultants will help build strategies for implementation of software and your business process that will drive performance once fully implemented.
The implementation will be affected by the following factors:
- The number of locations that need to be interconnected
- The level of complexity in the business processes that need to be automated
- Integration with your current infrastructure and applications
- The number of users and groups
How is ApparelOne™ better than the other ERP solutions?
- ApparelOne™ is a mature product that has been developed specifically to cater to the Apparel & Garments industry and is refined over a period of time with continuous feedback and suggestions from clients.
- Highly customizable and flexible
- Quick integration with the existing systems in your business environment
- Faster implementation time
- Multi-level security
- Specially designed to cater to the needs of South-East Asia, with widely used terminologies in this part of the world
- Intuitive interface
- Functional flow in line with ISO requirements
- Excellent support and continued technology migration
- In-depth training for end-users and administrators